Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What Are The Odds

1:8100 were my odds of conceiving spontaneous triplets. I could handle those odds. I love my children.

1:10,000 children develop cancer each year. This is what I can't handle happening.

None of this was part of my dream. This kind of stuff doesn't happen to anyone you know, let alone your own children.

God I don't understand, and I know I may never know your true will of this trial....but take away the pain. Take away the fear of the unknown and help humble me to your guidance. Help me to know what to do when Aidan isn't feeling well, allow my senses to be so in tune with what is going on with him that I feel every ache and pain he does. Just so I know he's not going through this alone and I can respond accordingly.
Help me.

-Courtney

No comments: